• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where Ya Camping?

If you're not towing you can stay in a free Yellow Post site on Sunday night. They should not be operating under fire restrictions in April so you'll be allowed a fire. See me at the event and I'll show you where some are.

Not towing, but I know there are a few people that usually stay an extra day. Minus last year since it wasn't in bigbear, we were able to stay with D-rek. Haven't heard about him attending yet tho.

Souske I haven't read into the post but do you need both sites? I can use one if your ok with it. If it has hook up I can just go in the van if not I'll take the motorhome for the generator!

Both are required for the amount of vehicles that are there, because it will be sean with his tent trailer, my heep and the Mark's heep as well. But you can discuss it with him since he picked up the site.

Site 18 reserved

Think ya can bring your swr meter? I need to tune my CB.

Sites 14 & 15. Peacefrog and I

Site 11 - Last open site in the loop!!

Will be celebrating my daughter's birthday that weekend and hopefully my buddy that just picked up a '99 XJ, and his family, will be joining us as well.

Tired of missing events and looking forward to meeting folks..

If you're not towing you can stay in a free Yellow Post site on Sunday night. They should not be operating under fire restrictions in April so you'll be allowed a fire. See me at the event and I'll show you where some are.

I flat towed my jeep behind the RV and camped a yellow post one night. A little rock crawling was fun in the RV.

Mark and I have our RV's in 58 and 59. Gotta have the electric blanket at night.

KH

I'm the second site in on lake view loop. #106

Souke, you down for more folks to hang by your fire? I'm trying to travel light so not planning on firewood.

Back