• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's for dinner?!

I clicked on the link to order dinner while at work and the link was blocked due to "potentially damaging content." I thinks it's nice of our IT Department to look out for my health like that.

Keep the orders coming, folks!! I don't want to have to schlep around any extra meat that I don't have to!! :wierd:

But I sure don't want anyone going hungry, either...:rattle:

Sorry, no horse meat. As a Horsley, I'd have to object, as my last name is frequently mispelled...

You can pretend it's horse cack if you want, Sean...

We'll just call them weiners...

But wait, there's more!

Order AND pay between now and April 24 and get a buck off your adult or child meals ($9 and $7, respectively). That's a whole dollar off! Think of all you can do with that dollar! We must be crazy!

Get those orders in boys and girls.

Tomorrow's the deadline for pre-paying and saving money! I'll be buying food tomorrow night or Thursday a.m... I will buy SOME extras, of course, since folks suddenly realize on Saturday night how amazing it is to not have to make dinner, and how awesome it is to hang out & eat with a bunch of old & new friends...

I got my dinner ticket. Order#41

I just saw this, and am past the deadline, and don't want to try to figure out the website on a slow satellite link at 1am after a huge beer tasting here at PSR, but count me in. I'll pay when I get there.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

You can always pay onsite. I bought enough food for probably about 2x the number of prepaid dinners, and there are grocery stores near enough if we run low.

Do please try to find me or Geoff & let us know that you'll be wanting dinner, so we can tentatively keep a tally. We're at 33+ & counting now, were at 26 when I bought food.

Add 2 more to the tally.. We will be paying onsite

Back