• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

haha!

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Today, I pulled a modded suburban out of a ditch with my STOCK DD. Felt great.

ouch sucks to be you terry.....

glad that hasnt happened to me yet....

oh wait it did......DAMN ARMY VEHICLES!!!

Yesterday afternoon a cop followed me back to my apartment. (That my place is across the street from the Davis PD is not important.) When I got out of the Jeep, he told me that I needed flares, to get my tires covered. Then he told me that he wasn't going to write me a ticket, because his shift was supposed to end 20 minutes earlier. :D

35" MT/Rs on 8" wheels with 3.75" BS on three corners and the spare, 4.5" BS on one corner. The cop was pretty cool about it, I told him that I had one pair of flares and just needed a pair for the front, implying that I would put them on when I had them.

Everyone else is telling a story that happened to them, so, here's one from this weekend.

I was on my way home from a little trip to the Ocala National Forest and played in the mud with my buddies, and, obviously, mud was everywhere, and, we got pulled over, and the cop comes up to the window and tells me, "The reason i pulled you over is because your license plate is completly obstructed." I asked him, is it covered with mud? He then takes a step back, looks my jeep up and down, laughes, and then says, " Yeah, I think so. Wanna take care of that real quick?" So, i got out and wiped the mud off and we were on our way.

had to pull the neighbor kids land cruiser outta the snow w/ dads tractor once.....country hadnt plowed the western end, and he thought he could make it.....BIG mistake when drifts are 4-5 feet high....needless to say by the time he go to the house to ask to see if i could pull him out he was cold and wet..... when i got out there the landcruiser had literally dug itself a hole...2 good jerks and drug him out backwards....needless to say he hasnt tried 4 wheeling in the snow again...

Back