• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My cousin's blog

Texas Twitch

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my cousin Keith just started a new blog. He went from being a bible beater in high school, to managing strip clubs for 5-6 years. He has jsut recently gotten away from that lifestyle and is just trying to figure things out, so he started a blog. It's Christian-based, but will hold no punches when it comes to sex, drugs, alcohol, and the things most 18-35 year old males come in contact with and deal with on a daily basis. He posted his first entry today, and it kind of lays out the scenario. So if you are an 18-35 year old guy (as most of us are), and constantly wonder about where the hell your life is going or what you're doing with it, maybe this will help. The link is http://keithzieber.wordpress.com/

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to check this out, it means a lot to me and him.

Sex, Drugs, and Christian Rock-n-Roll?

Read the blog--interesting.

While I can appreciate his revelation, I would say that it's a fallacy to lump every male in our age in that category.

I'm 27 and have been married for 5 years. I own my home (well technically the bank does, but at least it's not an ARM loan), graduated from a major University and have worked since I'm 16. I do have a minimal amount of debt, but I'll have it paid off in the next 2 years. I've been to a strip club once.

I guess what I'm saying is....good blog. I look forward to reading it in the future. I've been living vicariously through Fight Club for too long.

I'd have to agree, at 18 I joined the Army and was a Military Police officer for 5 years. I'd say during that time I averaged 1 beer per 2 months. I've been to a strip club 3 times. Spent a year in Iraq came back and became a weapons instructor. I haven't drank alcohol since thanksgiving and I don't plan on it. Though I haven't been through school like Deft (hoping to start this summer) . I am engaged. I'd say I've been pretty squared away. The house is only months away :).

I guess what I'm saying is....good blog. I look forward to reading it in the future. I've been living vicariously through Fight Club for too long.
Lol

Back