• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Made a new blog...

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
...which is exactly what the internet needs: another idiot with nothing to say tellin everyone all about it, right? :D

Decided to start a blog, in case anyone felt like getting a peak into my head...:D Posting it here for exposure because I want people to click on the ads and make me some Jeep money.

I have yet to decide if I will maintain this or not, but I figured it would be a good opportunity to put myy thoughts down and work on my writing since I plan on going to college for English and hope to get involved in writing for a mag some day.

http://justinsparanoidmind.blogspot.com/

I like it. It's thought provoking and hard hitting. Straight to the point.:patriot::thumbup:

My blog hasn't had a post since uh... like a year and a half ago :eek:

Subscribed!

"Even paranoids have enemies" - W. Churchill.

For those who are interested - [email protected] (if I'm going to say the sort of things I've got in mind to say, I'm going to tell you who I am from the off and save you the effort of finding out.

(After all, if I'm not willing to put my name to them, I shouldn't be saying them. Pity more people don't think that way these days...)

For those who are interested - [email protected] (if I'm going to say the sort of things I've got in mind to say, I'm going to tell you who I am from the off and save you the effort of finding out.

(After all, if I'm not willing to put my name to them, I shouldn't be saying them. Pity more people don't think that way these days...)

i started a blog, but i refuse to post the link anywhere. if someone should happen upon it then so be it, otherwise, who cares. sort of a shiny thing in the dirt in the middle of the desert i guess is my feeling on it. although mine's not too shiny, its more dirt. :D

Wups! I typed the link the way I think of it, not the way it is...

Y'all get the idea anyhow, I'm sure. No need to change it - sort it out for yourself. Think of it as an "entry test" - akin to the button I used to wear when I was working big-chain auto parts 'way back when. It said:

"Get a clue on someone else's time."

Ersatz IQ test - if you read it and chuckled, you passed. If you got bent at me for it, you failed.

Back