• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Left my company (JLL) as a maintenance manager yesterday to join the Amazon team as a Reliability Engineer. I will be responsible for all of North America Amazon fulfillment centers.
Pretty stoked to take on this challenge. Gig is a working from home job with as much travel as I desire to get the job done. Will be awesome to help create and implement new projects nation wide with my signature all over it.
Awesome! Good luck to ya!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Thats awesome Sam!

mac ‘give Andy some travel competition...” gyvr

Congrats Sam! We just had an engineer leave GM for Amazon in Detroit. I may have to check them out.

Damn Sam, that's a big boy job right there, nice. Managing multiple sites can be a lot of fun if you have good people around you.

Damn Sam, that's a big boy job right there, nice. Managing multiple sites can be a lot of fun if you have good people around you.

Yea im mildly freaked out. But I am non longer managing. Now i get to get back to fixing. I will be using data to find failure points and developing better ways to do the job.

Basically my new job is one big Kaizen event :wow:

Long weekend in Pensacola.

9cb30c0f6a112018543fd202f44f44ba.jpg

Last edited:
Gladiator is getting a new rear axle when the parts come in under warranty...

mac 'all to make the locker light go off' gyvr

Wow forgot about here. I put this halo rack on today. I hear it has history
d4ec7605c5d6cc11a07e857b6f2934df.jpg
d1880a9d262e000b56b0ebfe07fc7b1c.jpg
cf2a5eeeb2d6ccc340ccaf4fdf482049.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

That looks like pats oll rack before the cage.

I was there for the original scrapes
P

That is a CHZMAN Fab unit...made in the old shop from broken dreams and virgins tears. That rack probably has as many stories and hard bangings on it that Pamela Andersons rack.....

Chz "the Goldie era fab" Man

We got "re-imagined" at work, my engineering team went from 5 to 3... I told them I don't expect to travel more then I have in the past. It has been a shitshow so far. Now reporting to a manager in Italy.

Well...this has gone great.

#3 engineer transferred to a different division about 2 months ago. #2 engineer told me last Wednesday that he was putting in his two week notice on Monday.

If #2 goes thru with it, that leaves me to cover all the diesel engineering in North America :banghead: that was covered by 5 people previously.

Getting ready for 8 hours of freak out meetings on Monday.

Never ceases to amaze me how fast “Corp” plans can **** up a business.

What’s even crazier is how long people put up w the changes before they leave.

Back