• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 switch bezel

BillR

Toy Jeep driver!
I'm looking for a 3-position switch bezel to install a factory fog lamp switch. Mine has two slots, and I need the one with 3! (Mine HAS a blank hole, but the cover's molded on)
Anyone parting a '97+ w/factory fog lights?

BillR said:
I'm looking for a 3-position switch bezel to install a factory fog lamp switch. Mine has two slots, and I need the one with 3! (Mine HAS a blank hole, but the cover's molded on)
Anyone parting a '97+ w/factory fog lights?

Hmmm I got one sitting behind desk at work and even though it's a two hole, I think the third one in that one is a snap in. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

My 2-hole unit was definately NOT a snap-in! :gag:
If you have one like that, I'll sure take it. Heck, I'd take it anyway. Mine's trashed now. :repair:
Thanks Remi!

BillR said:
My 2-hole unit was definately NOT a snap-in! :gag:
If you have one like that, I'll sure take it. Heck, I'd take it anyway. Mine's trashed now. :repair:
Thanks Remi!

I almost forgot to check.. in any case, it's molded after all.... why did they do that?

Hey Bill, there is another option.

I believe European XJ's had FOUR switch holes, count 'em, four! You might want to investigate that if you haven't already bought the three holer.

Back