• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Dana 44 for sale

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, I have a Cherokee Dana 44 rear axle I bought from another NAXJA member years ago that I never installed. It has sat in my garage covered all that time and is in excellent clean condition. It has factory gearing, but I put a new Ruff Stuff diff cover on it, and I also bought a Ruff Stuff truss and spring perches for it which I never got around to installing. All of this is yours for $200.00. I’ve had to stop 4 wheeling due to health issues and my wife wants the garage space back. I’m in Irvine right off the 5 fwy and Culver drive. I’m here 24/7 and you’ll need to pick it up. PayPal or cash.

Chris

Hi guys, I have a Cherokee Dana 44 rear axle I bought from another NAXJA member years ago that I never installed. It has sat in my garage covered all that time and is in excellent clean condition. It has factory gearing, but I put a new Ruff Stuff diff cover on it, and I also bought a Ruff Stuff truss and spring perches for it which I never got around to installing. All of this is yours for $200.00. I’ve had to stop 4 wheeling due to health issues and my wife wants the garage space back. I’m in Irvine right off the 5 fwy and Culver drive. I’m here 24/7 and you’ll need to pick it up. PayPal or cash.

Chris

I will take it, let me know when I can pick it up.

Back