• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3-4/5" lift kit recommendations

I was adding that info as to my thought process. On my stock leafs, just the top leaf was bent near the eyes. So, an AAL would not work for me either. I also used IRO boomerang shackles. I did get an Ironman shackle relocation kit. It was not needed. It will be used on another build. If you want to drive down, you can look at my two lifts. The 4.5 you can drive. The 2" might be driveable after NY.

Oh man, i may come check your stuff out then.

I think it would be worth my while.

Im on 33s i run low pressure run 90% of road my jeep is heavy. Factory steering box works plenty good.
If box is not leaking or if you are not having steering problems it would be last on the list.
I will say my stock steering was hard to steer when crossed up. Stuff a tire and it would self steer.
Raising my track bar and steering greatly improved offroad steering, I fabbed over the knuckle set up.

What about the rock krawler 4.5" tj coils these are 3.5"ish on a xj

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back