• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another xj but on tractors

Jman4x

NAXJA Forum User
f957df4f8c06dffa2ccb6a450866303d.jpg

RC 6.5 long arm pretty much everything else I’ve custom built or adapted from other projects! Still a work or progress I’ll try to update more as I go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setup for mud right now, going bigger this winter to run with the mega truck class

Axles are in the build stage right now in prep for an ls swap down the road!

LS Swap! XJs are so hopelessly under powered the only cure is a better engine and I dont think anyone makes a better option for XJs then the ol' LS.

Very much agreed however there are a few out there making some serious hp out of the 4.0, quick search on the web brings up a few well over 500! But my plan is to completely build everything around and underneath it first to handle an ls then do the swap!

Very much agreed however there are a few out there making some serious hp out of the 4.0, quick search on the web brings up a few well over 500! But my plan is to completely build everything around and underneath it first to handle an ls then do the swap!

HP/Dollar... i cant understand what would compel someone to put that kind of money into a tired ole inline tractor motor when for the same cost you could have a much healthier LS making more power, much more reliably.

Back