• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who likes beer?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Well, they're sending me to Atlanta for some very boring training. I'll be there from June 18 through July 1. If you're around the area we can have some beers or something...

Just let me know...I'll have Internet access there...

GSequoia said:
Well, they're sending me to Atlanta for some very boring training. I'll be there from June 18 through July 1. If you're around the area we can have some beers or something...

I don't drink beer.:kissyou: ..But I like Liquor....Might be able to get a small Se contingant together.... But if you can take a few extra days...I am headin to Tellico July 2 or 3 we could show you around some...

GSequoia said:

at your age is it ok to drink beer :D

GSequoia said:
At your age is it okay to get on the Internet alone, or does your mommy have to hold your hand?
i have that internet mommy so that i cant go to the naughty places like my daddy does

Kudzu said:
But if you can take a few extra days...I am headin to Tellico July 2 or 3 we could show you around some...

Hmm..that is quite tempting!

I might be able to change the flight back to the 4th or 5th, I'll just need to get a way to Tellico and back, if necessary I could rent a car I'm sure (I don't know how far away it is from Atlanta!).

As for the training stuff... On weekdays I'll be in until 8pm and weekends 5pm if I recall. On Sunday I don't start until noon, so I can drink well into the night on Saturday :cheers:

Sequoia

I like beer. and could meet up except wednesdays. Where in Atl. are you staying and training?

G. Only take you about 2 to 3 hours to get there...Andy can tell ya for sure...And I am sure if needed we can get you to Tellico and back to the Airport.

GSequoia said:

Who let you in here? And we dont want no left copasters in tellico so they can see what real mossy rocks are like! I will come kidnap your ass to Tellico if I find out where you are in Atlanta!

Kudzu said:
G. Only take you about 2 to 3 hours to get there...Andy can tell ya for sure...And I am sure if needed we can get you to Tellico and back to the Airport.
I'll have my tow rig there so I know we can get you to the airport.

sorry, I got excited thinking I might get to meet the great GSequoia. besides delay your return a couple more days and come to the crawl.

Ahh c'mon man, you know you want to wheel the FULL week in Tellico, just come up Saturday the 2nd :)

Not a chance on me being able to be there for the crawl itself, I'm already gonna be away from work and home for two solid weeks, I had to pull some strings to stay 'til the fifth as it is. Plus I don't know if I could handle the humidity for that long.

I majorly owe Holly now - that's a long time to be gone!

Too bad those classes aren't one week later, that would've rocked.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Ahh c'mon man, you know you want to wheel the FULL week in Tellico, just come up Saturday the 2nd :)

Not a chance on me being able to be there for the crawl itself, I'm already gonna be away from work and home for two solid weeks, I had to pull some strings to stay 'til the fifth as it is. Plus I don't know if I could handle the humidity for that long.

I majorly owe Holly now - that's a long time to be gone!

Too bad those classes aren't one week later, that would've rocked.

Sequoia

We're working on it G. Looks like I can be there to ride by Sat Morning so if your staying till the 5th we could wheel for 2 days.

Kudzu said:
We're working on it G. Looks like I can be there to ride by Sat Morning so if your staying till the 5th we could wheel for 2 days.

I got to figure out how i can go there!

Ghost said:
I got to figure out how i can go there!

ooopss typo I meant Sunday morning...unless it is raining here on Sat...Which is a very good possiblity.

We'll be there monday afternoon, so monday night run, come on G.

Back