• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB - Rear End/Axle White Header Panel & Hatch

Kerry Harrod

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,
I have a 92 Cherokee with a trashed rear end and am looking for a replacement. It is currently has a Chrysler (flat on bottom) with 3.55 gears but I'd be interested in anything that bolts in ranging from a Renix era Dana 44 all the way to a Dana 35 with the wrong gears. I'm located in the D/FW area.
I could also use a White header panel and rear hatch since both are cracked on my new prize.
Thanks,
Kerry 817 716-8833

Unless you are planning a trip south of Dallas, I doubt I can help :(

That stuff is bulky and heavy and freight is like tow rates, unobtanium rates. Did you track these down yet?

I found a rear axle and a White hatch yesterday from a guy in Mansfield who parts out XJs.
His prices are very reasonable, less than PnP, and I recommend him to anyone when looking for a part. He posts on Craigslist and currently has a few XJs and a MJ which I got a hard to find part for. I am still needing a White header panel and a trip to Houston would not be out of the question for a nice one.

He has 90 2 door Camo along with a handful of others posted in Auto Parts on D/Fw Craigslist. His name is Tommy.
I'm still looking for a White header panel 91-96. It doesn't look like I'll be going to the wrecking yards anytime soon due to the rain.

Back