• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forest Service Plan Open House Tonight!

saki669

NAXJA Forum User
Just a reminder that the Forest Service is having an open house in Claremont this evening to show off the new forest plan. It's important that we show up and voice support for our sport. I will be at the open house at about 6:30pm tonight in Claremont. Just show up and have a look!
Mark Your Calendar!
The Angeles National Forest will be hosting the following open houses to introduce the new Forest Land Management Plan:

Claremont: October 20, 6:00-8:00pm,
Alexander Hughes Community Center, 1700 Danbury Road
Los Angeles: October 22, 9:00-11:00am,
Glassell Park, 3650 Verdugo Road
Los Angeles: October 22, 2:00-4:00pm,
Watts Community Center, 10950 S. Central Avenue
West Covina: October 24, 6:00-8:00pm,
West Covina Senior Center, 2501 E. Cortez Street
Fullerton: November 2, 6:00-8:00pm,
Community Senior Multi-Service Center, 340 W. Commonwealth

The open house was interesting. If nothing else I wanted to sign the guestbook and show support for OHV use. I would encourage everyone to get to an open house close to you. Its very informal, really only a display of what is happening with the forests.

It was nice to meet JohnX there! Hope we can wheel sometime.

-Kirk

saki669 said:
It was nice to meet JohnX there! Hope we can wheel sometime.

-Kirk

Likewise...and thanks for posting it up...I wouldn't have ever known.

And for the rest of you....come show some support for the sport. When you sign the guest book, be sure to write down the club name or something to identify you as a fourwheeler (hopefully something tactful).

I will be at the next meeting on the 26th in Rancho Cucamonga.
It will be from 6pm-8pm at Lions Center West, 9161 Baseline road.

Hope some of you will notice....If we don't show support to keep roads open...THEY WILL CLOSE.

Back