• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noob bought a 2001 Sport

BMWNUTw/XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hello to all you Jeep junkies.

I just bought a white CPO 2001 Cherokee Sport (Take delivery Friday) and found your site while looking for information on this truck.

I am a die hard BMW freak, I belong to a few forums and am active with the BMW club. I bought the Jeep as a daily driver. I have always owned imports and this is my first venture into the domestic market.

Well, here is my first true love a 1989 BMW M3.
sig_pic.jpg

I just thought I'd share before I picked your brains for info.

Thanks,
Matt from Long Island

Welcome! Good to know there's a couple BMW guys around these parts as I'm looking to pick one up in the near future :D Always loved 'em, never owned one. You will love this place, you'd be hard pressed to find a better, more helpful group of people.

Ary

Welcome!

Hopefully you will enjoy your Jeep as much as we do ours....It is truly an addiction....

BTW, my first (and only) BMW was a '77 320 I bought for $200.00 while stationed in Deutschland no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't kill it.
320i.jpg

John

BMWNUTw/XJ said:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hello to all you Jeep junkies.

I just bought a white CPO 2001 Cherokee Sport (Take delivery Friday) and found your site while looking for information on this truck.

I am a die hard BMW freak, I belong to a few forums and am active with the BMW club. I bought the Jeep as a daily driver. I have always owned imports and this is my first venture into the domestic market.

Well, here is my first true love a 1989 BMW M3.
sig_pic.jpg

I just thought I'd share before I picked your brains for info.

Thanks,
Matt from Long Island

E30 M3, mmmmmm, mmmm! Still my favorite M3.
Oh, welcome to NAXJA.

Thanks guys, I would be more than happy to help with any BMW related questions. I will try to avoid posting redundant noob questions, search is my friend.

See ya 'round.

BTW, GI John, I already have an addiction, it's called track time. I might, just might try a Jeep Jamboree

(The wife is cool with the M3 modding but now if I start with the jeep, it won't be pretty)

Back