• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Swag?

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
So.. my beanies and hoodies are a bit out of date.. although still going strong.

Is there no NWC swag orders any longer? or am I blind?

No active swag orders or programs currently.

We still have the logo files (somwhere) if you want to make your own, or get something going. I still routinely where my NWC swag. :greensmok

Is this the current logo? Any artists wanna take a stab at a new one?
7ee531a775d0cf52a1ab94003b8ffcf7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I brought it up and would be willing to do the footwork if we need to find a supplier and all that jazz.

Bringing this back up. I would like to do a run. My NWfest shirts are all grease-stained. and I would like more beanies.

Who is interested in

1 - beanies
2 - Hoodies
3 - T - shirts

I'd be down.

When you are ready to order let me know. I could use a T and a Hoodie.

Include shipping to 32244 in the price quote.

Anyone have any cool pictures ?

The thought has been to have it 2 sided, so the same action shot front and back. I will post up some mock ups soon.

I need to try and find the file for the original NWC logo. I'm not able to do any logistics on finding a vendor or taking orders though. If you guys want to shop around, or come up with an all new design, by all means go for it.

I have the Print files for the original. I have a buddy working on a new design. I will share shortly.

I will round something up quick.

Back