• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts!?

JC93XJ

Sierra Chapter Director
NAXJA Member
Time is ticking to get shirts going for this "event" please post up your sizes. We're 2-3 weeks away from the "event". I haven't heard anything from BOD about getting shirts done.

So I'll take this matter in my hands. If I get enough response for shirts I'll make them and pass them out at the "event". If I make them they will be out of my pocket. Black shirts. 1 color print and size limited to S-XXXL.

Please post up your size.

Thanks
Justin

Last edited:
Justin, thanks for stepping up! No reason for you to foot the bill for shirts, I'll pay for mine. Put me down for a Large.

Any idea on the graphics?

Art, I talked to Allan about using the slogan we had for the Sierra Fest shirts but with a slight twist to it and simple graphic.

Art, I talked to Allan about using the slogan we had for the Sierra Fest shirts but with a slight twist to it and simple graphic.

If it's a variation of the "make "xyz" great again" slogan, I'll pass, thanks :)

Hmmmmmmm! :eyes: :eyes:

My hoodie is good, Tees not so much.

XL, (color?) shipped on PayPal to 32244.

I'm sorry we're not doing shirts as a Chapter for this event; it has been too weird of a year.

If we do another SoCal Fest in the Spring, as planned, we should be able to do shirts for that event.

We've got baseball caps with a nice leather Chapter patch that will be for sale, or included in an event package.

We also have our 15th anniversary shirts & tank tops up for sale, and will be delivering at SoCalFest.

Justin, if you do shirts, just make sure you're covering your expenses and such. And if it has any NAXJA logo on it, let's not make it anything political (I don't know what the Sierra Fest shirts looked like, but the "make "xyz" great again" concept scares me). And my apologies for the lack of communication.

We've got baseball caps with a nice leather Chapter patch that will be for sale, or included in an event package.

We also have our 15th anniversary shirts & tank tops up for sale, and will be delivering at SoCalFest.

CHAPTER STORE LINK

Thanks!

Back