• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet, Tuesday October 9th - Northwest Chapter Pizza Party!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
On Tuesday October 9th, 2018, approximately 5:30 pm at the Moab KOA, the Northwest Chapter will be sponsoring a Pizza Party for everyone registered with our event.

It will be a great time to meet and greet each other after a day on the trails and taking in our time in the beautiful area of Moab, UT.

The exact site/location in the campground will be announced prior to the event.

Near cabin 51 at Moab KOA

Thank you to the NORTHWEST chapter for sponsoring this!

mac 'pizza, pizza' gyvr

Suppertime after a day of trails.

Sorry forgot a time...I added it.

mac ‘food!’ gyvr

We're looking forward to seeing a good turnout for this, and putting some faces to screen names!

I plan on picking up a couple different types of PNW beer. I think it would be fun to have a good variety to sample from all the chapters if others want to bring a six pack? :cheers:

Hope you all like pizza!

I could be convinced to bring some from upstate NY.

David Bricker / SYR

Pizza or beer???

mac ‘valid question’ gyvr

Wrong part of NY for pizza, and it's would be cold by the time I got there. Beer, of course. I don't have a 400 slice pizza cellar.

David Bricker / SYR

Pizza or beer???

mac ‘valid question’ gyvr

Wrong part of NY for pizza, and it's would be cold by the time I got there. Beer, of course. I don't have a 400 slice pizza cellar.

David Bricker / SYR

David Bricker / SYR
8868042482ddbec7bbbf77a53a0064e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wrong part of NY for pizza, and it's would be cold by the time I got there.

David Bricker / SYR

Did they not have pizza when you went to college?

What did you eat for breakfast?

:dunno:

I’m going to need some gluten free, organic, vegan, free range pizza and beer. Can you please make sure you accommodate me on that. My strict dietary needs should be everyone’s priority after all. .!.. :D ..!.

I’m going to need some gluten free, organic, vegan, free range pizza and beer. Can you please make sure you accommodate me on that. My strict dietary needs should be everyone’s priority after all. .!.. :D ..!.

One dollop of pizza sauce coming right up.

;)

I'll save you part of the cardboard box I ship my beer in. That should cover the pizza part. And yes, I've left the box to roam free in my 30 acres, just prior to shipping.

As for the beer, you can bring your own Coors Light. That will cover the taste free aspect as well.

David Bricker / SYR

Charles, Wednesday evening is the show and shine, we'll have a chance to meet and greet there as well.

Also, the meet and greet Tuesday night will be held at or near cabin 51 at the KOA campground at 5:30 pm local Moab time

We will have registration open during the meet and greet so you can get your packets, shirts, swag and sign up for trails.

mac 'thanks again to the NW Chapter' gyvr

Charles, Wednesday evening is the show and shine, we'll have a chance to meet and greet there as well.

Also, the meet and greet Tuesday night will be held at or near cabin 51 at the KOA campground at 5:30 pm local Moab time

We will have registration open during the meet and greet so you can get your packets, shirts, swag and sign up for trails.

mac 'thanks again to the NW Chapter' gyvr

Hello, Pizza Hut? I’d like to order a large pepperoni..

On second thought, can you make that 100 large pepperonis? Thanks. Be there in 20 minutes :laugh:

Back