• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Electric seat wiring harness????

cherokee4fun

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,

So, I have a 90 with manual seats, but I have a nice pair of leather electric seats out of a 90 Limited. I wanted to switch them, but when I removed the old seats, there was no wires!!! Surprise!!

SO , I pulled out my parts CD and it appears that there is a wire harness that feeds the seats. I did find a empty wire connector that comes out of the console and goes under the carpet, I assume that is where this mystery wire harness gets it's power from, but I could be wrong!!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to make this happen? Anyone have a wire harness from a donor? I looked today at a wrecker, the only one with electric seats, some one had already beat me to it. Anyone think I should avoid electric seats? I usually don't do much adjusting, so I am not to concerned about multiple drivers.......

Thanks in advance!!

Bob:spin3:

Back