• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ Jambo

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
March 26-28 in Truckhaven.

Loads of good people. Good wheeling. Good camping. and a potluck.

http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/SoCalXJJambo

Turn west on North Marina drive.
Drive slowly past the houses, and wave to people watering their lawns.
Continue after the pavement ends. Turn stereo up.
Drive between the humps. (.. you'll see).
Road meanders right a little, left a little, right some more, and heads northwest ish. Pull up next to other XJ's and camp.

Come out and wheel. Or sit in camp and drink beer.

Last edited:
Cal I'm pretty sure I'm in for this one......ill confirm when It gets a little closer and make sure to bring somthing for the potluck, BTW finished one of my boatsides... Ill keep you posted. Checkout advanced tec!

Come on out, it'll be a great time. Look for one of these trailers if the XJs are all out playing...
main.php
It's tiny, 13 or 14 feet long.

Is this in Salton Sea?

I am new to wheeling and don't know these spots locations...

Now if u said Buttonwillow or El Mirage there would be no question. ;)

My friends are going to San Francisco for that weekend...I have school to attend to...but perhaps, like this week and last week, I can hit the books until midnight or 1am every night just to make it out with you guys...someone can finally show me how to get a little juice from the sour grape!

Me = maybe + camping isht + round 1 jerry juice.

My friends are going to San Francisco for that weekend...I have school to attend to...but perhaps, like this week and last week, I can hit the books until midnight or 1am every night just to make it out with you guys...someone can finally show me how to get a little juice from the sour grape!

Of all of the events for the year to come out to, this should be 'the one'. Its just the right crowd in just the right place to be a really good time.

Im right there with ya bro.... 8 units till my BA. I got a bad bad case of senioritius...so hard to want to go. But I got to make it the priority!

Hope i can make it!...

P.s I searched dirtopia and found it!

hmmm... debating on going... i dunno though... i think i have my kid that weekend and i dont know how the GF feels about going. I could always go without her :p

I've got a big group of family and friends heading out that way for a spring bloom trip any how that weekend, planned it not knowing about this Jambo. I'm sure we'll stop in and say hello. We've got a couple people that need the extra incentive to get their own XJ's, nothing better than a giant group of done-up XJ's to tease those who don't own on, YET!

Hope ya'll don't mind if I have a few yotas in tow ;)

Can't wait to meet some of ya'll!

hmmm...

uhhh - hopefully not homework and maybe some FUN like riding my motorcycle and junk...so basically I'm hopefully not doing anything? Looking to reschedule our meetup from Saturday?

karstic wants to do a snow run up to Naxja's adopt-a-trail on Sunday.

karstic wants to do a snow run up to Naxja's adopt-a-trail on Sunday.

Cal, you just hijacked your own thread!! D'oh!! :twak:

Have fun. I'll be hanging with my visiting brother & niece (which is good, as I don't meet the run requirements for the snow run anyway :bawl:

See you all at the Jambo, though!!

Back