• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Speaking of jobs, I did send my resume to a local radio station. Not sure if they have any openings but the owner did say last month at that moment he didn’t have anything, but he could create something.

The guy and his dad just left with the bench seat for the MJ.

10 hrs up here and headed back home before the snow storm.

mac ‘told them about NAXJA’ gyvr

Unlimited spotted cow at Christmas party. Umm yes I say how many do you have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The rims cleaned up pretty nice Mac.

I have been driving it for a few days and forgot how much I enjoyed driving one. I think I am going to make this my daily.

The rims cleaned up pretty nice Mac.

I have been driving it for a few days and forgot how much I enjoyed driving one. I think I am going to make this my daily.

Its so nice driving a stock Jeep! After Moab I only drove the Honda for a day, which is now officially my old mans new daily. Then we picked up the 2 door and I love it. Also shopping around tow rigs at the moment which will be shared with the old man as well, so ol' blue might get a new lease on life for now and the maroon will be the daily for the time being. Itll still get full stiffeners and probably 30" tires, but keep the fender and look mostly stock. Which reminds me, time to find some front tow points.

Those cleaned up awesome Chuck!

f3c302ad69e8c2fdb748d3dfdac27a6b.jpg

I did new shoes and drums on flipper tonight...

Which turned into new brake lines too...

mac ‘dislike drums’ gyvr

Speaking of dd’s, fired up the street Jeep today. I need to get some SRT6 badges made. 😁

I’ve got a $6300 offer on it, so tempting. That would be a great flip, I’m into it for $2300 with the 20’s.

b7501087393c526f5a0dab993ca4386f.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday.

picture.php

Thanks to Pat & Sam at Firefab.

JIM

I am loving my stock Cherokee. Thought I would flip it but prolly keep it.

Taking some of the dumb trim off:

Why did they hide the cool body lines under such ugly plastic?

I don't wanna neglect the Chuck Wagon so I got these:

Now lets see if I can weld em in.

How much did that steel run for the rockers? As I put mine back together, I'll probably go that route to stiffen things up.

2x6 or 2x8?

How much did that steel run for the rockers? As I put mine back together, I'll probably go that route to stiffen things up.

2x6 or 2x8?

My 2x6 rockers cost me about $60 a side. This was a few years ago though.

They are 2x6 77 inches long. $60 apiece would have been nice. $107 apiece shipped to my work. That was only because they were left overs from where we get steel for work. I was seeing about $150 each for 6 foot most places I looked. When you talk to steel companies, ask about "drops". Sometimes they will give a better price on odd left over pieces.

Last edited:
Picked up a new weekend toy.

2006 Monte Carlo SS with 13000 miles.

JIM.

Back