• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires and other stuff

kegcrawler

NAXJA Forum User
I have 1 - 32x11.50 SX that is brand new, i have had it for about a year but it never touched the ground except to be rolled in and out of my appartment.--$100 obo

I have 3 more 32x11.50 sx's that have like 10-20% tread left, i only have 3 left because a guy i know took one for a spare, i tried to make sure they unmounted the tire's carefully but there is no guarantee on how good the beads are.--$20 a peice

I have the stock front and rear bumpers for a 96 XJ with all the end caps, except one of the rear end caps is torn from wheelin. The front is almost brand new cause of a slight accident i got in and the rear has a little bow in the bottom also from wheelin.--$80 obo

I also have a set of factory tow hooks and brackets that i hope i have all the pieces for, the tow hooks used to be chrome but i painted them black. --$75 obo

Sorry for this being so long winded, some of the prices are negotiable, I had to start somewhere. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING!!! I am about to set up a paypal account and would prefer payment through that. Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

KREGG

Back