• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ode to snow wheeling..

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
Such a glorious day, classes weren't all cancelled yet enough of mine to consider it a holiday.. Me and a buddy said hey, lets hit Moses Creek for some snow action....

HELLZ YEAH!! Boom.. we call up a few more folks, 3 rigs... stop by an ex's house with a YJ, she brings 2 drunk friends... and we're off. BUT WAIT.. There's a group of rednecks in their yota's and cheby's and they're goin too. We get to the bald.... shoot shit, sled, and do some dognuts...

Okie dokie... hungry... lets head back and get some chow... we go... we get down Kaney Fork... 200 yards left, pavement in sight... one more ledge to drop down... here we gO... BOOOOOOM... something drops... whole jeeps just a shaking and a bangin...

Look under it.. Transfercase output and front driveshaft are resting on the crossmember...

WHO CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
Litteraly... I'll paypal ya $2.50 if you guess it..

Finally we got some actual snow. I was driving around all day in my work truck wishing I was in the Jeep. Many stranded in the ditch... Could of saved the day for some people :cool:

XJensen said:
the bubble gum that replaced the yoke nut finally gave up?

think bigger

It wouldn't be the same thing that happen to this T case would it? The chain bound blew the case apart.
2523955_63_full.jpg

no idea zac, so i dont get any money, but me and my roommate went out and did a little wheelin earlier. it was beautiful, finally got some snow, about 5-6 inches where we were. awesome

Think even bigger

Your front end fall off?

Tranny literally blew apart? (If thats even possible)

Tranny literally fell out? (If thats even possible :D)

Back