• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Security system

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
I just got done changing out my old system (1080) and replaced it with a 4K UHD system. WOW, now I can see the color of your eyes let alone reading your license plate number!

It's a 8ch Lorex I got from Costco since they have a lifetime return policy.

I think it was just over $600, but it was worth it will all the neighborhood incidents we've picked up from dogs chasing cats to car accidents to fireworks!

Well it's got twice as much definition than a 1080 system and twice the field of view. It's night vision is almost un-believable specially at night with color vision. You can respond with a audio response as every camera has a speaker which can actually be fun!

I have been using the ajax security system for the last couple of years, and to be honest, it was really amazing at the beginning. However, after a couple of months, it would get randomly triggered midnight. I got dissapointed by it, and I am looking to get a new system. There are so many freaking security systems that I do not even know which one I should get. A lot of people recommended me to try the services of ccsecurityservices.co.uk. Even my dad is using their services and he is really pleased with it.

I currently use the K9 ( rescued 9yrs old female boxer) system with the 1911 backup as my system and have been looking for a good one since 2 years ago when my other jeep was stolen from my driveway.

I currently use the K9 ( rescued 9yrs old female boxer) system with the 1911 backup as my system and have been looking for a good one since 2 years ago when my other jeep was stolen from my driveway.

Now we're talking.

I have a GSD & a Rottweiler. Each is looking for something new to chew on.

Back