• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dodge NP241?

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody run one of these in an XJ? They're passenger drop I'm assuming- that's what I need for my front axle. Can't seem to find a Dana 300 lately. If I remember correctly the 2-low and SYE kits fit the same between 231 and 241?

Ideally I'd still have my Atlas- but stupidity happens-

The SYE is NOT interchangable. JB conversions sells a dodge np241 SYE. It will only work on NP241-DLD (light duty), not the NP241-DHD (heavy duty) so if you want to get one, and you don't want the slipyoke, gotta stick with the light duty, which is still plenty strong.

2-low, I am not sure, but maybe?

However...about mating to a jeep. I THINK the input spline counts are different than jeeps.

_nicko_

They are passenger drop on 93 and older and driver side drop on 94 and newer.

JJacobs said:
Anybody run one of these in an XJ? They're passenger drop I'm assuming- that's what I need for my front axle. Can't seem to find a Dana 300 lately. If I remember correctly the 2-low and SYE kits fit the same between 231 and 241?

Ideally I'd still have my Atlas- but stupidity happens-

Back