• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amazon Smile

Bent

Monochromatic
NAXJA Member
Not sure if Smile is only available for Prime members or not but I am enrolled in it. It costs me nothing to participate but a certain percentage of my purchases go to the charity of my choosing. I recieved this update the other day.

"This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, BlueRibbon Coalition, Inc./ ShareTrails.org, recently received a quarterly donation of $523.73 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
$6,332.26 to BlueRibbon Coalition, Inc./ ShareTrails.org

Thank you for supporting BlueRibbon Coalition, Inc./ ShareTrails.org by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.
Go to smile.amazon.com

This notification reflects the charity you were supporting as of June 9."

It's not a lot but every bit helps. If you shop Amazon I encourage you to look into the program, its in our collective best interest.

I got that email as well.

Amazon.com said:
This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Calguns Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $2,145.21 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
$30,897.48 to Calguns Foundation
$134,890,393.33 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Calguns Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.
Go to smile.amazon.com

This notification reflects the charity you were supporting as of June 9.

Back