• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Info.

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This is to confirm your stay at Arrowhead Point Campground & Cabins. We look forward to meeting you!

Office hours vary depending on the season. If you plan to arrive after dark, please make arrangements with the office to be certain you can enter the park after dark. Check in is at 2 PM and Check out is at 11 AM. Early check-ins will incur a nominal fee.

No outside firewood is allowed to be brought into the park. Firewood is available for sale at a resonable price at the campstore.

We also offer booking at our front desk for rafting, horseback riding, bike trips as well as jeep tours. Feel free to phone us at 719-395-2323 to book your next adventure. FREE pick up and drop off is available right from our location to the river when your raft trip is booked with us here at Arrowhead Point!

Maximum of 2 pets per RV or Tent Site. No pets allowed in our group camping area. Pets must be attended and on a leash at all times.

On RV and Tent Spaces, Cottages/Cabins and Group Site accommodations a credit card is required to guarantee a reservation. Regarding cancellation of a reservation the following pertains:

RV and Tent Spaces: Any cancellation will incur a $20 handling fee. If cancellation is not received at least 72 hours prior to 1 PM on the scheduled day of arrival, charges equaling one night’s stay plus the handling fee will also be assessed. If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to date of arrival, you will be responsible for the entire charges for your accommodation.

Cottages/Cabins/Yurts: Any cancellation will incur a $50 handling fee. If cancellation is not received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to scheduled day of arrival, charges equaling one night’s stay plus the handling fee will also be assessed. If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to date of arrival, you will be responsible for the entire charges for your accommodations. Cottages, Loft Cabins, and some Yurts are non-pet, non-smoking. We do accept pets in our Deluxe Cabins, and Rustic Cabins.

Group Sites: In addition to a credit card to guarantee a group booking advance deposit will be required for group sizes to be as follows: 10-15/$100, 15-30/$150, 30+/$200. Any cancellation will forfeit entire cash deposit. If cancellation is not received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to scheduled day of arrival, charges equaling one night’s stay will also be assessed.

Thank you!!

Arrival Date: JUL 24 19
Departure Date: JUL 28 19

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Note the no outside firewood. I don't remember this rule from previous stays, but it is pretty easy to buy from them, and I know we did a lot. They were fairly priced.

Ok I am deffinetly in for going do I call to reserve a camp spot or do I just need to let you know I am in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you planning on camping? We have a group site, so all you need to do is let me know nights and number of people. When you arrive just stop at the office, and pay there. If you are arriving after 9 PM, just come up to the group site, and pay at the office the next morning.

Are you planning on camping? We have a group site, so all you need to do is let me know nights and number of people. When you arrive just stop at the office, and pay there. If you are arriving after 9 PM, just come up to the group site, and pay at the office the next morning.
I'll be there, 2 campers, one jeep. 24th to the 28th.

I will be there camping with a tent as of right now just me a tent and my Jeep. There is a possibility of one more person and one more vehicle but as of now just me. I will be there from the 24th through the morning of the 27th. Is there any more details on what trails will be on what day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment, planning on being there either later Wednesday evening, or early early Thursday morning, leaving Sunday late morning.

Need to get my sliders, and F&R bumpers added to the rig before.

Going to be light wheeling for me.

I'm still in for Wed-Sat morning, the wife is still undecided. My buddy Matt will be up from Texas and he'll join us as well. James, Sherri and Dan are also planning on being there as far as I know.

I live in the area and may come down to join you all for a morning of jeeping if I can finish up my rig in time and fit in a couple of shake down runs before the trip. Is attendance open?

Due to the distance from Park City (7 hrs) and my knees, I won't make it this year.

I can't camp :/

I am hoping to make it to the Thursday run!!!

I proposed this before, all I got was an aye from Dutch:

Thursday - Grizzly Lake
Friday - Holy Cross
Saturday - Chinamans
Sunday - Whatever people feel like doing if there is interest

Thoughts?

I'll also do an aye.

I should be good to run Grizzly Lake on Thursday!!! :woohoo:

What time we starting on the grizzly lake run? I’ll plan to meet up at the trail head .

Back