• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mean Lemons's throttle bodies

XJwonders

Huh, what?
Howdy everyone here at NAXJA, I just realized that I never started a thread here showcasing my throttle bodies. So I decided to start one right now.

I bore out the 2.5L and 4.0L throttle bodies from stock diameter to 62mm with a new butterfly plate.

Yes I also do 4.0L RENIX throttle bodies as well. (Im currently working on a 2.5L version).

Stock high output 2.5L is 48mm at the bottom of the bottleneck, I bore it out to either 60mm or 62mm.

Stock high output 4.0L is 56mm at the bottom of the bottleneck and I bore it out to 62mm.

RENIX 4.0L is 52mm and I can safely bore it out to 60mm. Any bigger than that and it ll blow out of the side. The butterfly get replaced with a 60mm version.

All of my throttle bodies get glass beaded for that nice clean satin aluminum finish.

To purchase one, just send me a PM, or email me at [email protected]

RENIX 4.0L $130 shipped

High Output 2.5L & 4.0L $125 shipped

I shall refund $20 back once I receive your core back in working condition.

To start the thread off, I ll be offering the first five throttle bodies for a discount.

thank you for your time!

Neal

Late model?

Ok I decided...

15% off all my throttle bodies until tomorrow midnight.

i currently have

3 Renix 60mm

1 91-95 2.5L 60mm
1 91-95 4.0L 64mm

2 96+ 2.5L 60mm
5 96+ 4.0L 62mm

To celebrate my son’s birth I’m gonna do 25% off on 91-95 units since I have plenty of them in stock.
Pm inbound.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I acquired a batch of 5 renix throttle bodies (May be getting a few more later). I also have some 96+ cores....

When this batch of cores get sold, I’m closing shop. So if you always wanted to buy a throttle body but was procrastinating... now is the time. Hope to hear from y’all soon.

Back