• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Discord Chat system

sidewaysstarion

Coffee Drinker
NAXJA Member
So I've been testing out various chat clients both integrated and standalone from the forums software and I came across Discord. I've been using it for the past 3 months to communicate with a group of friends and it seems to work rather well. It has a webclient, desktop and even a mobile client. I've found it to be an awesome replacement for skype/teamspeak. After having turkey I created a session if anyone is bored and wants to come check it out.:badpc:

https://discord.gg/0fQgtAfmPgaMP77p

Thanks mark for your hard work on this. I think this will work great. Heck i even like and i hate everything.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Seems to work great. Get on it guys, it has been way too long that we could talk trash to each other.:eyes::moon::roflmao:

Mark this works better than our old chat on here. I want to thank you for sitting this up for us. Noow all we need is some more naxja folks to come by

Well it seems to work! Any way to integrate it into NAXJA.org somehow?

Well it seems to work! Any way to integrate it into NAXJA.org somehow?

That gets tricky. Every time we open the hood of NAXJA's servers one of the pretty pink unicorns that power it escape.

That gets tricky. Every time we open the hood of NAXJA's servers one of the pretty pink unicorns that power it escape.

Ha~:dunce:

Broken --- Did he break off his pink unicorn??

You shouldn't bump old guys, they will fall down.

Back