• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Karma

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Got a call yesterday from a neighbor up the road,He had a broken rear spring on this sons XJ and wanted to know if I knew were to find one.
I told him I had a set off of my 96 that he could have but to wait awhile before comming after them as I was bidding on a part on E-bay and the auction closed in 30 min.
Well I won the auction with $5 to spare.Neighbor shows up and I get rid of some unneeded parts.He gets springs for the price of a cold beer sometime.
Wayne

Jeez, how do I get a neighbor like you? One of mine just dumped about a ton of cut brush and leaves onto the rear of my property. Of course I didn't see him do it, and he denies it, so I have some brush and leaves to clean up. His wife told mine they are going on vacation this weekend for a month, so I have to wait at least that long before I bury his boat under it.... :D

So he just got one or did he get both? I just broke a the eye off one of mine and I need one for cheap. I could give you a few bucks and shipping if you still have that extra one.

jeeppowermj said:
So he just got one or did he get both? I just broke a the eye off one of mine and I need one for cheap. I could give you a few bucks and shipping if you still have that extra one.
Sorry,but he got both.
And I found a pair of 12 packs on the front porch this evening.I think I,ll have one now.
Wayne

Good Karma,Bu!!$#!+,it turned on me.Sprung a oil leak on the D44 axle seal.Wife had a lower rad hose spring a leak yesterday.
Went to replace rear driveshaft and the thing wont bolt up(H&T sye with local custom DS that was just rebuilt)the hole in the flange is different.
Installed 4.5 Rockkrawler springs and the vibs got worse.Have to work the next two days and then leave for the Outer Banks of NC on sat
I NEED a VACATION!!!!!! :wave:
Wayne

jeeppowermj said:

XJ & MJ leaves are different in length and arch.

Back