• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

open radiator???

norcalxj

NAXJA Forum User
dose anyone have a radiator for an open system i can buy?

thanks Bryan

hey doesn't JR still owe u one!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

stoney

Hey buddy, I can get you a new 3 core open for right about $100. Or You come to my house in Grass Valley and I'll give you a almost new closed 3 core AND the tail light you need for FREE!!! Hows that for a bargain?? :wave:

I have a factory Two-core that you can have. I pulled it in favor of a three-core last summer. It never leaked or anything, but I was replacing a bunch of other junk so I put in a new radiator as well. Its just taking up space at my parents house now, so I'm sure they'd be glad to get rid of it.

Karlm said:
I have a factory Two-core that you can have. I pulled it in favor of a three-core last summer. It never leaked or anything, but I was replacing a bunch of other junk so I put in a new radiator as well. Its just taking up space at my parents house now, so I'm sure they'd be glad to get rid of it.

how far are you away from vacaville? next weekend im going to vacaville so i might go the extra distance if its not to far.

Bryan

I'm about an hour from vacaville. Where are you located. I may be heading up towards Sac. in the next week or so.

i live in orangevale/citrus hieghts. ill be in vacaville next weekend though...

Bryan

Will you be in Vacaville all day? I know my parents wil be heading through there on Saturday. My mom is taking a state exam up in Sac. They could probably drop it off on their way back. (around noon)

norcalxj said:
how far are you away from vacaville? next weekend im going to vacaville so i might go the extra distance if its not to far.

Bryan

Bryan I live in Grass Valley, I'm the opposite way from Vacaville. I thought you were closer to me. But the offer still stands.
Dave
High Mobility :wierd:

Bryan, do you still need that radiator? Just let me know so I can plan ahead to get it to you on Saturday.

Bryan, if you're not going to be in Vacaville when Karl's folks are heading through, I could hold on to the radiator here in Davis for a while. Like if you're going for the afternoon or something, I could get it in the morning and give it to you when you're through here.

Phil Weeks said:
Bryan, if you're not going to be in Vacaville when Karl's folks are heading through, I could hold on to the radiator here in Davis for a while. Like if you're going for the afternoon or something, I could get it in the morning and give it to you when you're through here.

that would be great if you could do that for me. my plans changed so im not even sure if im going to go to vacaville this weekend but i should be able to make it to davis.

thanks
Bryan

That works for me. Phil lives about 50 yrds. from my brother's appartment in Davis, so it will be really easy to drop it off there. Phil, PM me with a phone number or just let me know when you'll be around. We should be going through Davis around Noon-ish on our way back from Sac. Of course, I guess if you're not around, I can leave it with my brother and you can get it whenever.

Back