• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 8.25 Disc Brake Conversion Parts

gregmondro

NAXJA Forum User
Trashed my rear 8.25 (r&p failure)

Selling the rear disc brake conversion that I did on it the week before. I know all the parts are in working order since I had them and drove my Jeep with them on for a short time.

These are all the parts you need to do the rear disc brake conversion on your Chrysler 8.25 rear end. The parts are off of a ZJ. Includes both backing plates (have already been ground out to fit over the 8.25 axle tubes), calipers with soft lines, etc.

ALL THE PARTS NEEDED FOR THE CONVERSION ARE HERE. Not including the parking brake setup.

I'm looking for $200 FIRM and would prefer someone to buy it locally, but I will ship if the buyer pays the shipping fee.

I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico (zip 87109)

Shipping cost was roughly $30 I believe to CA, UT, and Nevada last time I checked (through UPS). I'll be willing to verify shipping for you. I want to sell these ASAP

I had a local buyer interested before, but they were taking too long to get back to me, so these are back on the market. Also, DJblade is 1st in line if he wants these today, if not anyone is welcome to them.

Last edited:
DaJudge, cant' get into my pms for some reason. Keeps giving me an error when I try:

Invalid Private Message specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

you can e-mail me at [email protected]

I talked to you after this set sold. If you still have it I am very interested. The only thing I would need is an e-brake cable and the kit would 100% is that right.

Thanks, Troy

You'd need ALL of the e-brake hardware. That'd include the shoes, the lever, etc.

This set does not include anything to use the e-brake unfortunately.

Back