• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kids Trail Ride SEPT 12

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I've got four kids that like to wheel. And by wheel I mean they like to ride around in the Jeep for a bit, then get out to play in mud puddles, eat snacks, catch bugs, and throw rocks.

Anyone else have kids that would be interested in a trail ride geared towards easier trails, plenty of stops, and having fun?

I'm thinking a Saturday or Sunday at RC sometime in the next 4-6 weeks.

Re: Kids Trail Ride

I don't have kids myself, but I think this is a great idea Jordan.

It sounds like a great way to get the rest of the family engaged in the activity without overwhelming them. Sort of a "scenic tour" or pseduo-overland type thing.

I say go for it, and post a date!
You can always split the groups so the loons can go their own way! More rides, more forum traffic!
Rich

I think it's time for you to build something with third row seating

Bump! Anyone considering or committed to going please make your presence felt! Also consider that you dont necessarily have to bring or even have kids, this get together is first and foremost a nice easy trail ride that everyone can enjoy!
So what you usually run blacks and reds, think how nice it would be to just bop around on greens and take in the scenery and fresh air, without worries! A day on ANY TRAIL is a good day!

Last edited:
I will definitely be there with a handful of my kids.

We'll plan to meet in the parking lot around 9 and hit the trails no later than 10. We'll run around on some greens all morning then stop for lunch. In the afternoon maybe we'll try a few blue trails, but definitely no blacks.

Was looking forward to this for my daughter, but not gonna make this, I have to finish our office/school room, since Jane is going virtual and Mary is working from home.

We will have to pick another time I think the kids would enjoy this.

See you all at Rocktoberfest

STROKER

We'll probably be there, but between it being Carol and is anniversary, and the fact that her jeep is acting up (might have the dreaded bad head) we won't be out in the trails.
Rich

Back