• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Link install

pezman65

NAXJA Forum User
Let's thinking about buying a 3 Link upgrade for my 91 XJ looking to see if there's anyone out there in SD that has a garage that would help me install it ! Will pay for and beer and food! Thinking about buying iron rock off road 3 link system.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Local to San Diego area, think about getting your 3 (or 4) link from Stinky Fab Racing. Good stuff!

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

SFR kit is nice, I just installed it on my XJ. I’m using it as a 3 link on the passenger side. Used 2” .250 wall DOM for my upper and lower links with 1.25” Ruffstuff Heims on the link ends. Pretty solid set up and drives well on the street. My $.02

I ran the Rock Krawler 3 link for a while. I loved it. It was a solid kit with amazing flex.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the IRO 3 link set up on my 99. Solid kit and works really well. Best to do mid-frame stiffiners before you install the long arm kit. JMO.

Back