• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA NAC M&G this Sat. Oct 3rd @ Quadratec Tent Sale...

bandit455

NAXJA Forum User
I know a few of you all are gonna go to the q-tec tent sale this saturday.

If you did not know about this Quadratec has an annual scratch and dent sale at their west chester, pa location

This is great because alot of items that you may have wanted could be there and discounted well below retail.

From what I have heard the xj selection of parts is slim tho and you need to get there early.

More information can be found here about the sale itself

Re: wrangler tech err i meat quadratec m&g this saturday

I will be there just like in years past. Sometimes you can walk away with some good deals.

ill be there around 11. dont really need anything right now but i wanted to take the kids out for the day.

ill be there... hopefully at 9

Howdy gents, yep, got back from the vaykay last night. Had a great time.

Changed title and stickied. Lets meet up at 1:30pm by the front of the tent (towards Saunders Ln).

I may take a run over and just catch up with you guys for a minute. Not sure though, as I have work to do on the XJ before next weekend.

A.

Sorry wont make the m&g but will be there bright and early then will be gone so I can get alot of work done before next weekend. So have fun guys and girls.

Back