• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NIB 8.25" ring and pinion, 3.55 ratio

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
New in box 3.55 ring and pinion for a 8.25, made by Genuine Gear.

i know everyone says they whine, and blah blah blah, but i bet most of you havent had them, so you are just repeating "what you've heard". i have GGs front and rear and havent had a problem yet, and its been almost 5 years... so whatever.

cost me $80 bux new, im selling em for 30$, just cause they have such a bad rap on here... like i said i havent had any problems with them in my rig. i want these outta my garage and i desperatly need the money now. come get em.

PS: please keep your oppinions to yourself, this is my sale not yours.

:confused1

I have a 8.25 and stock 3.55's. What would be the benefit of these. As far as I know there is no problem with them as is. Are these better than stock?

Not bustin' your balls, just askin.

luvdlions said:
I have a 8.25 and stock 3.55's. What would be the benefit of these. As far as I know there is no problem with them as is. Are these better than stock?

Not bustin' your balls, just askin.
same gear ratio as yours.:eeks1:

no, these would just be replacements if you had a badly worn ring or pinion gear. i bought it assuming i had a worn ring gear but it ended up being the spider gears that were worn, so im stuck with it.

GrimmJeeper said:
no, these would just be replacements if you had a badly worn ring or pinion gear. i bought it assuming i had a worn ring gear but it ended up being the spider gears that were worn, so im stuck with it.
that sux.

Back