• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: stock or double shear track bar mount (frame side)

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says, I need either a stock frame side track bar mount so I can make a double shear. Or if someone has a double shear mount and wants to sell it let me know.

My drilled out mount is not holding solid anymore and I need to fix it.

How much lift are you running? I have a RE bar and double shear bracket that is too short for my MJ. I am running about 6.5"coils of lift.

if Asa only wants the bracket I could use the bar Bo. Also check in on FB we're selling shirts i need your size cause i owe you one.

How much lift are you running? I have a RE bar and double shear bracket that is too short for my MJ. I am running about 6.5"coils of lift.
I am running 5.5 right now, I can definetly use the set up. If the bar is too short for me I will gladly pass it along to Grimm. Or if it works for me as is then I will give my current bar. How much do you want for the set?

if Asa only wants the bracket I could use the bar Bo. Also check in on FB we're selling shirts i need your size cause i owe you one.

Grimm I have no problem making this work for both of us, like I said before if I can use his setup directly then I will give you my current bar, the one I have now is a rusty's bar (rubber bushing on the axle, and a Ruffstuff heim on the chassis side). Or if the Re bar is too short for me you can have that one.

Mainly I just really need the double shear bracket.

Thanks guys let me know what works for payment shipping/parts trains or meeting up.

Paypal Mike $10 for my shirt and pay what ever shipping costs and it is yours!

hit me up on facebook Asa and I'll give you the paypal addy. also, Bo, shoot me a message to tell me what size shirt you need. if we can make this happen quickly i can make it to goatfest lifted instead of stock, a trackbar and rear shocks is all im missing to lift my rig :eyes:

Yo grimm, what size lift you trying to put together? If it will help you can have my shock spacers that I made before I got the rear shocks from Vanimal. They will get stock length shocks up to about 5.5" lift, to get you by anyway. I think I have your paypal addy, I will check if not I will message you on FB.

Back