• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" Coils & RE Front Shocks

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
Ok. I've been sitting on my RE parts for a few months now and finally decided to part with them.

RE 4.5" Coils - $90
RE 4.5" to 5.5" Front Shocks - $70

Let me know.

Thanks,
E

5043012232_0dd56255ba.jpg

5043012022_d63445af98.jpg

Both shock boots are torn.

Thanks,
E

Hmmm might be interested in the coils.

Wonder if I could find something else in my garage that you would want?

Let's see.... I'm in need of 33x10.5 All terrains, a decent non-stock rear bumper (maybe with a tire carrier), Dynomat (enough to line the tub of an XJ), front doors (for a four door), maybe front disconnects (Different from RE because my tires rub on the top heim joint), 2"x5" or 2"x6" square tubing so I can replace my rockers, a radiator over-flow tube, and windshield wiper fluid.......

Got any of that stuff????????

E

that's a pretty penny's worth of dynamat!

Tell me about it. I looked into doing my '55 Chevy. It's been awhile, but $600 to $800 comes to mind. However, I have to make this thing quieter.

I haven't found a cheaper alternative that comes close to DynoMat. :dunno:

E

lots and lots and lots of rubberized undercoating. takes awhile for the smell to go away though :D Dynamat is expensive because it's the best stuff out there, unfortunately. There is a thread in the street and performance section on sound deadening products right now, might give that a looksee.

now back to your regularly scheduled thread :confused1

Let's see.... I'm in need of ..... and windshield wiper fluid.......

Got any of that stuff????????

E

I have a washer bottle out of my 2000. Pm me if interested....

Hey man, I'm interested in your R.E 4.5" coils AND front shocks. How about cutting me a better deal, this is for an 'ol beater. Mail to 32177.
I'll send a money order or bank draft in your name, whichever you prefer.
Thanks,
AL

Back