• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Midwest Chapter Elections (2016)

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Nominations will start Nov 1st, 2016 for NAXJA MWC elections.

The positions up for election this year will be the President, Treasurer, and Director-at-Large, currently held by the following folks:

President: Matt 'macgyvr' Rowland 09/10/2015 - 12/31/2016
Treasurer: John 'RAM-ROD' Popp 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2016
Director: Anthony "empytpockets86" Steineke 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2016

Those elected will take office on January 1st, 2017. Do not start nominations in this thread. Separate threads will be started on Nov 1st. Please post in this thread if you have any questions.

Also note, that you must have been a member for a year to run for office.

Thank you all for your past, present, and future support of NAXJA and the Midwest Chapter.

mac 'another year almost in the books' gyvr

Due to travel I posted the nomination threads already. They are currently closed threads, it will make it easier on me to be able to open them on Nov 1st.

mac 'plan ahead' gyvr

Nominations open

Please use the appropriate thread to nomination someone.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

No about me threads?

I know who you all are as do most. But we have a few new guys around here. the people want to know who they are voting for even if there is no competition.

No about me threads?

I know who you all are as do most. But we have a few new guys around here. the people want to know who they are voting for even if there is no competition.

My thoughts exactly.

I see "growing the club" is a common theme this election yet the new members know nothing about who will lead this club this next term.

Yes I realize nobody is running against you, but I feel the about me threads are a big deal...

Yes I realize nobody is running against you, but I feel the about me threads are a big deal...

I agree, I have been mulling over what I wanted to say and will get mine up tomorrow. We are quickly nearing the end of our main working season and it gets hectic right before I have months of considerably more free time.

No about me threads?

My thoughts exactly.

I see "growing the club" is a common theme this election yet the new members know nothing about who will lead this club this next term.

I could not agree more. I had it on my list to get done today. I just updated mine.

mac 'done did it' gyvr

Back