• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets get a snow trip goin

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
i just went up to mormon immigrant trail snow wheelin with the ttora guys(toyotas) and we camped and it was soo much fun. i think that we should get a snow trip goin pretty soon becasue no ones organized one yet this year and its always fun to meet a lot of people with xjs or whatever. hope we can get something goin soon.
cool c ya
-Ryan

ok cool. lets get another snow trip going. maybe one in february. where are some good snow wheelin places? i know mormon immigrant is a cool one but and bald mountain looks pretty cool but what other ones are there? lets get one goin im eagar to go on one.

If your quick you can make it to the summit up HW 80 and catch some snow....haha

oh sweet how bout camping? is there anywhere to camp there or not? ill be lookin forward to that one. maybe ill be prepared with north face tents and sleeping bags and whatnot cause last time our $hitty ass tent colapsed and we had to sleep in the cab of my friends toyota. that sucked ass. anyways cool hope i dont have to work or nothin.

how many people plan on going on this trip? post up if your going and is anyone going to camp?

I think it would be really fun to do a night run in the snow, but I don't know if a night run would involve camping. There are cabins at Malakoff that are available for some low rate, last I heard was like $10 per night. Possibly head up, hang out a while, go wheel, and back to the cabin? Is anyone else interested in a night run?

Im into the cabin thing. Save the camping for less wet times. Of course I can sleep in my jeep. I just want to go play.

yeah i dont know i just tink that camping is fun when you have the right equiptment. i have an extremely good hook up for stuff from The North Face. they have some crazy good camping gear but $10 a night is a really good price. do you guys want to meet somewhere first then go wheel or what? maybe like a safeway or something like that.

Back