• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC KARMA thread

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
This thread will be for offering XJ things FREE just so you can be returned with good KARMA from the Rock Gods.

If it is not XJ related please make the post say OT (off topic) in the title.

We are spread out as this is a huge chapter. Please make sure you post if you are willing to ship or not. Most times we can get a railroad to bring the parts to ya!

I will kick it off with offering a nice brown (peanut butter color) leather rear 97 XJ seat.
I will not ship it.

Re: SEC Chapter KARMA thread

This thread will be for offering XJ things FREE just so you can be returned with good KARMA from the Rock Gods.

If it is not XJ related please make the post say OT (off topic) in the title.

We are spread out as this is a huge chapter. Please make sure you post if you are willing to ship or not. Most times we can get a railroad to bring the parts to ya!

I will kick it off with offering a nice brown (peanut butter color) leather rear 97 XJ seat.
I will not ship it.

LOL. That'd be one heckuva shipping bill.

I have a TCM from a 97 XJ. Will not interchange with 95's. Will not ship.

I have a few things I'll throw out there.
Anitoch, TN Will not ship

Light tan front passenger seat out of a 91
Light tan rear seat (back and bottom) out of same
Intake manifold from a 91 il6

D35 3.55 rear axle from 89 MJ. I'm pretty sure I checked it and it has semi float shafts. You can check out my XJ build while you're here. dana 60's on 38.5 swampers

If you get here before I take my scrap metal pile off theres parts you may could use in it. a busted ZJ dana 35. XJ rotors in decent shape. a chevy 350 2 bolt main block that is missing the bearing caps... and a lot of other stuff

located in Thomson, GA

I am in the hole on karma points right now. somebody come get this stuff to get me heading back in the right direction. or if you live close PM me with what you need because I probably have it if it's XJ related

I got a Crustys adj. track bar that i think is tweaked a lil .Might be just fine.
Has a newish TRE. Near Atlanta,no shipping. Come get it!

I have a few things I'll throw out there.
Anitoch, TN Will not ship

Updated:
Light tan front passenger seat out of a 91
Light tan rear seat (back and bottom) out of same
Intake manifold from a 91 il6
2WD auto trans
2WD driveshaft

meet me somewhere and they are yours:

stock rear leaf springs from an 01...sag included...no extra charge.
stock coil springs
stock flares (steel blue color)
stock steel blue rear bumper endcaps

4 Dunlop Radial Rover AT's 31x10.5x15. Minimal tread left, use for rollers or a very short time of daily driving. Should be off the Jeep tomorrow.

Pick it up. I'm tired of driving everywhere.:wierd:

I have some stuff in which will go to the scrappers if no one is interested:

4.2L block (sans crank and rods)

2 stock steel wheels wrapped in the finest blown out tires

I have a 1989 piece of crap XJ that you can come pull most anything off of other than hood, drivetrain, axles, doors or seats. Hatch, all glass and some left over underhood stuff is up for grabs.

I dont want to ship, but come over and take what you like.

Stock set (2) speakers. Never heard them, just yanked them out of a sound bar in favor of some 5 1/4 Pioneers.

I know no one is going to pick-up, so I'll ship on your dime.

I have a Valley receiver hitch for an XJ. Used, no hardware and some goober must have lost the key to the locking hitch pin. A torch was used to cut it and it opened up the pin hole a bit.

Won't ship but I can tote it to any event I attend.

I have a Valley receiver hitch for an XJ. Used, no hardware and some goober must have lost the key to the locking hitch pin. A torch was used to cut it and it opened up the pin hole a bit.

Won't ship but I can tote it to any event I attend.

is it a 2 inch ed? bring it with you this weekend im looking for a 2 inch

All right everyone we've been neglecting this thread for a few months now. I'll bring it back to the top with a few things and hopefully we'll keep it on the first couple of pages from now on. I plan on doing some more work on my xj this weekend so I've got a few things that are taking up alot of space that I need to get rid of.

Rear hatch from a 92 and 93, 92 is burgundy and in good shape the 93 is cracked in the middle but could be braced and refiberglassed.

Roof from windshield all the way back and down to the bottom of the glass.

Glass from 4 doors minus vent windows, and both side mirrors.

All 4 doors from 92 completely gutted and ready to be made into half doors.

Stock front bumper with stock mounts.

This is all free to whoever wants to come pick it up this weekend and get a look at the xj, just pm me for address.

i have a 96 with mo motor and no rear axle. all glass is in tact. most of the font end was damaged. interior has most of its pieces parts. and there is a hole cut into the floor.

ill post pics if yall pm about it. free for the pickins. on sept 1st a wrecker WILL come and take it away.

PM me for details

sorry i forgot to add its a 2wd

Back