• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Rock Racing Series, Gray Rock

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody going? I was thinking about heading over to watch, never been to one. Just seen a 1000 videos on You Tube from them. Its the Aug 3rd weekend at Gray Rock (just outside of Birmingham.)

I may ride down there to watch and do some wheeling.

Heck yea I'm going.

I assumed it was free. The only fee mentioned on the website is $50 bucks to race. The individual off road park may have a fee, but im not sure about Gray Rock.

I assumed it was free. The only fee mentioned on the website is $50 bucks to race. The individual off road park may have a fee, but im not sure about Gray Rock.

Nah usually $25 per driver usually. The average gate fee for the park changes when the race series comes in.

Well worth the $$$ I've been to 2 or 3 plenty of action

They make them pretty easy to get to. ill prob just drive my dd down there to watch and drive around the park to watch. its a pretty easy place to get around.

Doubt it honestly....Tony, the owner of GR is a great guy BUT he's a business man.....the reason GR is basically shut down b/c he's having it mined. (yes he likes to wheel also) but he's also into making money. But hey....ya blam him? I sure don't. pretty sure spectators will be paying. More than worth it...bring your coolers. It'll be a blast!! Well worth it!

They make them pretty easy to get to. ill prob just drive my dd down there to watch and drive around the park to watch. its a pretty easy place to get around.

X2 pray for a little rain......lotta dust. They usually have the water truck running but it can get brutal.

Back