• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Question

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas, As most of you know my 1990 cherokee was hit by a drunk driver, and was totaled at Ocotillo wells. I was looking to get a couple of opinons on what 2001 cherokee limited with cloth interior, cd, tape, 97,000 miles, not sure what wheels it has but they look like grizzly wheels but they are silver and they have a ridge in the spokes on the wheels. 4x4 with the fender flares painted from factory same as body color, automatic. Body is in good shape looks like it has 3 door dings. Interior is perfect. Dana 35 rear axel. Tilt wheel. keyless entry with remote start. tint. That is about it, let me know what you think. I can't really find many 2001s to campare it to. Thanks Danny

s7tech said:
Hey fellas, As most of you know my 1990 cherokee was hit by a drunk driver, and was totaled at Ocotillo wells. I was looking to get a couple of opinons on what 2001 cherokee limited with cloth interior, cd, tape, 97,000 miles, not sure what wheels it has but they look like grizzly wheels but they are silver and they have a ridge in the spokes on the wheels. 4x4 with the fender flares painted from factory same as body color, automatic. Body is in good shape looks like it has 3 door dings. Interior is perfect. Dana 35 rear axel. Tilt wheel. keyless entry with remote start. tint. That is about it, let me know what you think. I can't really find many 2001s to campare it to. Thanks Danny
go with the 98 they have the high pinion dana30 fronts.

Back