• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow run. Nov. 22nd-23rd.

WesternXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Near Nevada City (Molakoff Diggin's). Meet at the Horseshoe Bar park and ride @ 8:00am, leave @ 8:30. Go east out of Sacramento on I-80 to Loomis and take the Horseshoe Bar exit, then turn left at the stop sign.
Once we get a head count, I'll rent the cabins. This could also be a day trip for those who don't want to stick around.

If I'm not plowing the white stuff, I'd like to join you for the day, we havent had a chance to wheel together yet.:rolleyes: I just got back from SEMA, WOW were there some rigs.... got pictures if you want.:cool:

I didnt think I could post pictures yet, I'll put the date and time on my calender and I will try to meet you there. I'll bring the red cherokee. I may be out of town, but wont know for sure untill that week.:cool:

i am going to be there!!!!!!! and maybe jason with his XJ!!!

stoney

I haven't had time to call yet:(
The cabins are basic (made to look like what the goldminers lived in) all have built in bunk beds and have wood burning stoves. I'm going to pay for them as a thank you for the help with the Winter Fun Festival.

I will only be able to go for the day but that should be OK. I told Keven that I would lead the trail for WFF this year if still needed. I have been on the trail for two years now and we need all the help that we can get. I will see you there bright and early.

Hopefully I'll be joining you all too. What do we need? I'm open so should I bring chains (2 or 4)?

Lisa called the park and they don't take reservations:confused: . It's first come, first severed. I guess we'll take our chances?
Please bring fire wood and warm clothes.
Basalt, I don't think there will be enough snow up there to warrant chains.

You guys mind if I join you in my grand cherokee? It has a 3" lift and 31" all-terrains. My xj is bone stock and not quite ready to wheel yet. I can come for the day, I live in Citrus Heights so I will not need a cabin. What kind of trails are you guys going on? Do you think I can make it, or do I need 33" muds?

steinjeep
Do you think I can make it, or do I need 33" muds?
33" muds??:eek: :eek: I'm going to roll up on my 235s and no lift on a longbed MJ! But that's why I have towpoints, straps, and a Hi-lift. Stockers are fun.:D

So how about one of these?

651570404.148315274.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

I'm trying to get my friend to go (and buy a cherokee) but it is stock. Good four-wheel drive, BAAAADDD clearance.

i can't make it!! sorry have to get my yota running! maybe next time!! i know u all will miss me!

stoney

Back