• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EOR roll cage instructions

bbaker80

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a set of instructions for an Essentially Offroad Jeepspeed cage? I ordered mine back in November, and I've been waiting until it warmed up to start the install, but I didn't recieve any instructions. The pieces are all marked, and realize that if you NEED the instructions to install something like this, you probably shouldn't install it yourself, but I'm thinking I might be missing 2 small pieces for the rear lower crossbar. No instructions=no parts list=me unsure if I have it all. I could just start tacking things together and see where that gets me this weekend, but I'd like to know if I have it all.

You could call them and ask for instructions.

mine didn't have instructions either, but i already had a pic to go off of.there should be 2 taller hoops, and a short one. the short one goes in the back, the tall hoop with the crooks in the legs goes up front, the tall, pretty straight one in the middle. there are 2 really long bars for the kickers, and 2 bars that are almost the same legnth for the horizental crossbars that go accross the dash, and the middle hoop. there are also(or should be) 2 shorter bars that go diagonally above and below the middle hoop crossbar, forming a crossbrace.finally, there are 8 roofbars that connect the hoops to one another. 4 long, and 4 short. of those 4 short bars, the 2 with slight bends on one end go connect the hoop corners of the middlehoop to the same on the front one. all that leaves is the 4 long ones, those connect the middle hoop to the rear one.

i got it at the same place. yes it's the jeepspeed edition too. pretty damn tough cage, too, if set up right. think ive got a pic somewhere, if u need it. the ones on their website have all kinds of xtra stuff on them, and don't help much...
http://www.essentiallyoffroad.com/

Back