• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

electric problem

hangubus

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a 91 lerado a few months ago... when i first got it it the e-break indicator was on when the e-break was not set and the light would go off when i set it, but sometimes it would work too... Also the 4-wheel drive indicator worked on and off...and it was hard to get out of 4-wheel sometimes. the light would show i was out of 4x4 but it would still be in it.

the cd player and spedometer stopped working for like half a day......the cruise control never worked. soo i have been just living with this little electric thing because im still paying the car off.......but yesterday when i turned the key to open the dorr the alard went off (which i dont have a remote for and it has never done this before) and it would not go off and then she could not start it and it kept making a little clicking sound and then after a while it just started.... if you have had any problems like this or have any suggestion please let me know what you think i should do, the cheaper the better....i cant afford it thanks

oh the Abs check light is on too and the breaks are really hard to push sometimes...... could this be related? i dont think soo cause the systom is a pos i hear

Back