• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fulltraction

XJOFFROAD

NAXJA Forum User
yes i did a search and most of the threads were ppl installing their fulltraction 6" kit. so how is it on the trails? i wont to know if fulltraction will sell just the long arm system, anyone here know?

The arms work fine. No problems. I've done the 'Con twice, Fordyce once, Hollister Hills who knows how many, and put the Jeep on it's side twice. The only problem I've had with the kit is that the trac-bar bracket wouldn't stay tight no matter what I did. That was until I welded it- haven't had a problem with it since :laugh3:

CAasslider.jpg

UCAandLCA.jpg

CAmountwslider.jpg

Full-Traction doesn't just sell the arms. It's all or nothin'.

I have had my kit installed for about 4 - 5 months now and had no problems. I haven't had a chance to do as much wheeling as I would like since I installed it.

Not having wheeled with any other XJ's before I don't have anything to compare it with, but I did some fairly serious 4 wheeling in the Tillamook State Forest here in Oregon a few weeks back and it worked great! I kind of felt bad for my friends in a built CJ5 and a Land Rover because they just couldn't keep up. I was also impressed with how smooth the suspension feels offroad once the sway bar is disconnected. I'm hoping to head out to Tillamook again this weekend so I'll try to get some action pics and post them.

too bad for full traction.. i just want the arms and brackets

call them up and tell them that you broke an arm and 2 brackets with some bs story or just ask them for new arms and brackets. my dad called them up and got new longer arms for his jeep and actually had currie meet fulltraction half way between their companies to build him a custom bridge for his rear 60. just call them.

XJOFFROAD said:
so no one nows if full traction will just sell the long arms?

You don't have a phone? :dunno:

Back