• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No name xj

Didn't think you were putting them in this soon

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I'm "building" another d30 right now to hopefully last until I'm ready for the tons to go in in the next few years hopefully. I gotta have something to wheel but don't have the money to build another set if axles as we're going to be building a house this year probably.

Last edited:
I got the gears set up finally....I must have got a bad set of yukons. Pinon depth is .045 less than Oem shim depth according to yukon. Shim changes were way more consistent than the junk housing for sure.

This is the best pattern I could get. No pinion shims, just the baffle.

And finally got me a new tow pig.

Well I killed an mtr on its 2nd trip...won't be buying them again.

Bent one of my rear bump stops along with buckling unibody on other side where bump stop is as well. Lost a bump stop up front. Lost a caliper bracket bolt. Had a lot of fun on the mission impossible trail but cost me some $$$.

Honestly wasn't too impressed with the cummins towing...

Making sure I want using my brake lines as limit straps the most sketchy way I could think of

Bent one of my rear bump stops along with buckling unibody on other side where bump stop is as well.

Looks like you have enough leaf spring and shackle angle to raise it up a notch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have enough leaf spring and shackle angle to raise it up a notch?

I like it where it's at. Little tall really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No wheeling shots?

Why no love for the Cummins? That was the last good year for them.

Well considering it has 250+ more torque than my old chevy, I sure don't feel it. I can hardly hear myself when accelerating (obviously can be fixed since it has the muffler delete). And it won't shift into od until I nearly let off the gas fully.

As for pictures hardly got any. I don't think I took a single one myself haha. Here's a couple I found.

Honestly, an upgraded torque converter, like a. Ats, will make that drive like a whole different truck. That tranny is stupid easy to yank out.

Ya....ain't nobody got time fo that. I've been without lights in my barn for over a year now. That's how much time I have haha. Not gonna spend my time on my dd unless it needs it.

Finally got around to doing something that really needed to be done. Tied my srbs into bumper nut strips. Made the srbs years ago from a pabst brothers vid. Not the best idea to only have stock shackle bolt and one more bolt at front of shackle box to hold the srbs in. They held but didn't like the idea.

My photo bucket is not working right now I'll add pics of srbs and some from tennessee whenever that works again.

Next on the list is to double shear steering and hydro assist hopefully.

Got my double shear on

Then got my wheeling on

broke some junk

20170529_193623.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Updating since photo bucket decided to stop being stupid

Bought me a tube bender

Went to R&V but didn't get much wheeling in before I got my tar stuck in another tar and snapped a rear shaft along with locker pins

Then shredded some d30 4.88s again at winterfest

Started working on a hybrid cage

Last edited:
Back