• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRAIL RIDE SIGNUP: Moderate lead by GOXJGO

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
If you plan to wheel with the Moderate group lead by Jason Manuelito (GOXJGO) please say so here.

There is a limit of TEN rigs per group per day.

Mildly built Jeep on 33"+ tires are suggested.
Lockers are suggested.
Body damage may occour.
Basic saftey equipment and recovery points are mandatory.

Jason will decide on trail rides.

This ride will leave at 9:45am on Friday and 9:45am on Saturday.

The ride will have lunch (BYOL) at Lower Rock Garden for the race at noon on Saturday.

Please post your name and basic specs on your Jeep.

Chuck hudkns. XJ with lockers front and rear. 33 inch tires. I would like to run with you on Saturday. Hopefully I won't need winched on Killing Time this year.
ac5e3bc0b76aa57dcf18ec9159fc7e01.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Looking like Sat. might be just us. As a teaser Jason's wife(Michelle I seem to remember) takes really good videos. Looking forward to seeing both of you again.

Looking like Sat. might be just us. As a teaser Jason's wife(Michelle I seem to remember) takes really good videos. Looking forward to seeing both of you again.

Eh, people are slack about signing up. This is just to get a general idea of who's going to be there. The ride will fill up last minute before they pull out.

Back