• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube Doors?

If I did not squire this paint removal project I would have time to make a set for cost of a few Gatorades , but between my trail rig , project paint removal, and odds and ends stuff I won't have any extra free time until about late September .

I was wondering if anyone here in Colorado makes and sells tube doors or half doors? The major company ones are outrageously priced haha.

2 door, 4 door, just fronts, full set? what are you looking for. Their are a variety of places that offer not too bad of pricing for the doors. what are you expecting to pay

Just figure at 10’ of tube per door and the latch you’re at 65-70$.
So call it $280 in just supplies.
Add consumables.
Add time.

Yeah 800 is high. But I think anticipating 150+/door is reasonable.

At some point, dirteexj and I are going to make a set for his ride, at which point I could duplicate (I don’t have a Jeep handy) but that won’t be in the next few months.

Sounds like some folks are skr8t up haters who can't get their mits in square tube and a one if a kind chief badge...When is the haters ball ?

Back