• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I might be aquiring some JT 2020 gladiator rubicon front and rear dana 44;s

sh!nny

NAXJA Forum User
Searched and couldn't find much on this topic, But any insight on this swap would be much appreciated.

The stock rubi axles on this 2020 gladiator have lockers and 4:10 gears, the Yoke is completely different, and the front has the sway bar disco motor built in.

Searched and couldn't find much on this topic, But any insight on this swap would be much appreciated.

The stock rubi axles on this 2020 gladiator have lockers and 4:10 gears, the Yoke is completely different, and the front has the sway bar disco motor built in.

the disco motor is a POS. OTT seen those essentially JK rubicon axles make pretty good swap axles. electric locker, thick cut gears, good upgrade

So these are actually wider than JK rubi axles. and not actually made by dana spicer.

hmm. the internet disagrees on the Dana part, but you may be correct

what bolt pattern?

Rear should be easy. Cut off the brackets, get the perches from Ruffstuff, weld them on.

The front is a different story. I'm not sure if TNT makes a truss for the JT44 yet, but I'd call them and ask. I know they've been selling one to swap the JK axles into the XJ/TJ for a long time. I bought their truss for a TJ44 since I bought an axle with all the brackets cut off by the previous owner and it made the swap incredibly easy in terms of properly locating the mounts.

Rear should be easy. Cut off the brackets, get the perches from Ruffstuff, weld them on.

The front is a different story. I'm not sure if TNT makes a truss for the JT44 yet, but I'd call them and ask. I know they've been selling one to swap the JK axles into the XJ/TJ for a long time. I bought their truss for a TJ44 since I bought an axle with all the brackets cut off by the previous owner and it made the swap incredibly easy in terms of properly locating the mounts.

yea maybe ill hit up barnes4x4 or TNT cuz i know these are wide track as well. Hard to find info since they are so new...

I heavily considering this though.. for the price of both full caliper to caliper axles with no miles on them with lockers and 4:10s.

ill stop my D30 and 8.8 builds right now lol.

I don’t blame you, I’d do the same for the right price.

Back